Superlag Prime – Industrial Soundproofing
£39.81 – £63.01 EX VAT
Soundproofing and Vapour Barrier
|Superlag Prime 5/25||2 x 1.2m||15kg|
|Superlag Prime 5/50||2 x 1.2m||16kg|
|Superlag Prime 10/25||2 x 1.2m||26kg|
|Superlag Prime 10/50||2 x 1.2m||29kg|
Superlag Soundproofing and Vapour Barrier
Key features and benefits:
- Meets Class 0 fire regulations
- No need for additional laminated layer
- Easy and quick to apply.
- Excellent acoustic performance.
- Applied as a single layer treatment.
- Excellent fire resistance & temperature stability.
- Highly durable.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Low toxicity.
Designed for use on ductwork pipes and lagging (and similar application areas), Superlag is an effective sound and moisture barrier for industrial applications and above suspended ceilings in any environment where noisy works make it necessary. Installing above suspended ceilings is an excellent way to reduce sound in offices
With short lead times, Superlag is an excellent product choice to quickly get the acoustic in check for your industrial space. It can be used in isolation to solve a noisy pipe or as part of a larger scale acoustics and soundproofing treatment. Managing the volume within the working environment is a top priority: research shows that in an adequately acoustically treated room staff productivity and happiness levels are considerably higher than in working environments where this is not the case
As acoustics and soundproofing experts, we offer impartial guidance to help you make an informed product choice for any acoustic or soundproofing project. We have decades of experience between us and there isn’t a sound problem we haven’t solved. Get in touch with us today to discuss your project
Some of the areas we can advise you in:
- Suitable products and their benefits, (and drawbacks) across all sectors including residential, industrial and commercial
- Acoustic requirements for the project
- Reverb time reduction
- Sound transmission issue solving
- the difference between reverberation and transmission issues
|Superlag Prime Foam Specification|
5/25, 5/50, 10/25, 10/50