Regupol 7210c (2.5875m²) Acoustic Under Screed
£16.38 EX VAT
Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer is a cost-effective rubber bound product manufactured from recycled materials. Regupol® is compatible with all types of floor screed; this high performing isolation solution delivers superior impact and airborne performance.
Regupol 7210c Roll Size 2.25m x 1.15m x 5mm
Estimated delivery in 3-5 working days
Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer
Used under all types of floor screeds in new build apartments, it is aimed at constructions where Pre-Completion Testing (PCT) is preferred to that of a Robust Detail (RD).
- Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer been independently tested on-site to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Approved by NHBC for ADE 2003 compliance.
- Excellent impact and airborne performance.
- Offers long-term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Minimal creep even under high loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. No need for separate perimeter strips.
- Minimises construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints
- Supplied in easy to handle sheets.
- Sustainable and also completely recyclable
- Mildew and moisture proof
- Zero global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
Applications for Our Acoustic Resilient Layer
Regupol 7210C is designed for applications where superior and cost effective impact sound control is required.
Regupol 7210C is particularly suited to a variety of new build projects where impact sound needs to be addressed, applications include the following developments:-
- Education Buildings
We offer a large range of Regupol flooring products. Click to see more
Contact us for help with installations, advice and guidance. Our in-house team are on hand to help with all matters acoustic and soundproofing