Karma Visco – Acoustic Flooring
£20.39 – £41.99 EX VAT
Karma Visco Acoustic Flooring Solution
Board dimensions: 1175 x 575 x 17 / 21mm
Laid area per board: 0.675 m2
Board weight: 9.1 kg/m2 – 18.0 kg/m
Panel Size: 2400 x 600 x 36mm
Weight: 20.5kg/m2 – 23.6kg/m2
Laid Area per Board: 1.44m2
Karma Visco 17 and Karma Visco 21 are shallow acoustic overlay boards designed to damp vibration and attenuate impact and airborne sound passing through floors with minimum loss of room height. They comprise substrate layers of moisture resistant MDF combined with either fibreboard (17) or cement particleboard (21) separated by sound damping strips. A resilient layer of acoustic felt is adhered to the underside.
- Shallow construction – only 17 or 21mm
- Acoustic felt contours over minor irregularities
- BBA certificate 92/2826 applies
- Can meet Part E with resilient bar ceiling
- Can also be used on concrete floors
KARMA VISCO 400 is an acoustic overlay board designed to attenuate impact and airborne sound passing through existing timber floors and can be laid direct to joists.
It comprises two layers of moisture resistant chipboard, separated by Visco – elastic sound damping strips with an acoustic felt resilient layer on the underside.
• 35mm product for 450mm joist centres, 39mm for 600mm centres maximum
• Boards can be installed directly to joists
• Acoustic felt contours over minor irregularities
• Will not add to existing fire hazard when properly installed
|Choose Karma Visco|
Visco 17, Visco 21, Visco 400