OR SHOP BY BRAND BELOW
We offer a full range of acoustic solutions which are available to buy online
Working with the leading manufacturers we have a comprehensive range of acoustic solutions available to solve all your sound problems in any space.
Most of our products are easy to install, offer excellent sound absorption when used correctly and offer value for money.
- Acoustic Wall Panels – lightweight and easy install. Great for offices, large open plan kitchen/living areas and many other locations
- Acoustic Lighting – A great addition to any acoustic treatment. Combine practicality and maximise absorbing space
- Acoustic Wallpaper – Great to combine with other solutions such as rafts or baffles in the same space. Pinnable, practical and pleasing to the eye
- Acoustic Furniture – Foot rests and more – all designed to absorb sound
- Baffles – Hung vertically from ceilings, baffles are an excellent way of getting lots of absorbing surface area into a project
- Screens – The perfect way to separate open plan offices without losing the open-plan feel
- Rafts – Similar to baffles, installed horizontally
Our in-house acoustics team are on hand to help you should you have any questions. You can also visit our help centre to get the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Acoustic solutions for restaurants, bars, home cinemas, offices, conference rooms, atria, churches, community centres, sports halls and more are all available from ClearSound.
Recycled PET, environmentally conscious acoustics. Large range of designs, colours and function
Design-led acoustic wall panels, furniture, lighting and wallpaper
Made in the UK. Midlands based Tech Materials manufacture a range of melamine acoustic products offering class A absorption with a wide range of fabrics, colours, shapes and designs available
Scottish based, interior design-led company. Artful and acoustic
Swedish furniture company Abstracta offer a wide range of acoustic products, highly decorative!
Glass wool products, high quality manufacturing. Leading and recommended brand
Swedish wood wool and pulp – recycled and recyclable. Ticks all the environmental boxes